Jobsite Caddy is your Emergency Fire Protection and Spill Response Solution.
Give your jobsite and all-inclusive fire protection and spill response program with Jobsite Caddy. This OSHA compliant station serves as a fire extinguisher mount, spill response solution, and a hub for job-specific emergency information.
Emergency Spill Response Kit Includes
- Sealed in Watertight Package
- 50 Feet of Absorption Pads
- 25 Feet of Spill Containment Booms in 3 ft. Sections
- Personal Protective Equipment
Sturdy, Lightweight, & Stackable
- Unbreakable Plastic Construction
- Weighing only 13 Lbs. It’s Easy to Move for Job Site to Job Site
- Stackable Design Saves Space
- Made in U.S.A.
Crucial Emergency Information Panels
- Make your emergency plans easy to find when you need them the most.
- Prominently display emergency phone numbers, evacuation plans, rally points and more.
- Stay compliant with OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Reliable Fire Suppression Always Within Reach
- Oversize Receptacle Mounts 5, 10, and 20lb Fire Extinguishers
- Access From 360 Degrees
- Mounting Holes For Extreme Environments
- Drainage Holes To Keep It Dry
Cost Effective Safety
- Long Lasting Sturdy Design
- Wood fire extinguisher stands rot quickly and fittings can rust.
- Wood fire extinguisher stands are heavy and costly to build.
Order your Fire Protection and Spill Response Stations Today
Offer for September 16, 2019
Free shipping on orders of 20 or more.
IS your worksite compliant with osha regulations?
The need to comply with OSHA regulations for fire extinguisher placement on job sites provided the vision for The Jobsite Caddy. The idea: Combine the needs for fire safety with a simple solution for immediate spill response as well as a place to post site-specific emergency instructions. The bold presence is a cost-effective investment in total safety awareness.